Relocating a blueberry bushes

The area where one or two blueberry bushes is getting too much shade. One plant, which will stay, is large and very productive. All three plants are of a different variety. The other two bushes, I'm thinking about moving them about 20 feet to a sunnier location. They are established with about 5 to 6 years of growth, and about 3 feet tall, and very little fruit production. I'm in zone 7, east TN. When is the best time of year to attempt to move these? What is the best procedure? Are my chances of success better than 50%? Thanks.
yer over here?? And just where in Eastern Tennessee are you Phisherman?? madgardener also in Eastern Tennessee..........(somewhere in and about I-40 and the split at I-81...................................)

Oak Ridge, just over the hill from the "famous" Y12 plant. I'm not sure about your side of the woods, but the mosquitoes are exceptionally voracious this year. I enjoy hiking in the Haw Ridge hills, and see lots of wild blueberries scattered throughout, but none are as big as mine. I guess you are near/close to Newport. I'm not a TN native, moved here 14 years ago from Los Angeles and originally from Cleveland, Ohio.
On Fri, 22 Aug 2003 21:21:51 -0400, "madgardener"