Relocating a blueberry bushes

The area where one or two blueberry bushes is getting too much shade. One plant, which will stay, is large and very productive. All three plants are of a different variety. The other two bushes, I'm thinking about moving them about 20 feet to a sunnier location. They are established with about 5 to 6 years of growth, and about 3 feet tall, and very little fruit production. I'm in zone 7, east TN. When is the best time of year to attempt to move these? What is the best procedure? Are my chances of success better than 50%? Thanks.

Reply to
Phisherman

madgardener

Reply to