Recommendations for Nice Corner Garden Shurb type Plant

Hi,

We have some space in our garden in the corner where two fences mee for a nice shrub type plant, parents would like something that flower and is quite attractive, I've seena couple of ncie species in book but when I google they are apparently rare and can't see them in loca garden centre. Can anyone recommend anything and also recommend a gooo line seller of plants and shrubs and trees etc.

Really glad to have found this site, take a lot of pride in our garden there i lots of bird feeding activity and lots of nice shrubs around th perimeter, want to learn more from knowledgable folk on here, man thanks

-- UK2004

Reply to
UK2004

camelias available in the uk?