Re: Winter Solstice Greetings

Bill wrote:

Snow is finally stopping:
http://i40.tinypic.com/280axi.jpg
And It's 12 degrees in the Catskills:
http://i43.tinypic.com/2637i39.jpg

do you use the tractor to clear the snow, or do you also have a plow truck or snow blower? we got 30" +/-, but it's really blowy so some places are very deep & some are only a few inches.

with or without the windchill factor? my weather station says windchill is -6, but it's not in a good place to actually measure wind... plus it's still a bit frozen from the ice storm. lee