Re: OT: Maps showing average/high/low temperature and precipitation?

What do you want to grow? Rhubarb won't grow in the south. Corn won't grow in the north. Apple trees need at least 400 hours of 32F. weather. Peaches can't have frost on the bloom. Irish potatoes do best in Alaska, but sweet potatoes only grow in the south.
What do you want to grow, darlin'?
Jan
--
"To announce that there must be no criticism of the president,
or that we are to stand by the president right or wrong, is not
Some One wrote:

wunderground.com has graphs of seasonal temperature averages and record precip, both rain and snow.