Re: Oh please may the force be with me!

By the time I opened the back door I could hear the rain falling )-;
Rose's Web Page Designs http://members.aol.com/Roseb44170/designs.htm
so weed in the rain. they come out of wet soil much easier than tight and dry soil. and the rain keeps you cooler as you pull and stretch those muscles.......madgardener

Roseb441702 said:

If there's no thunder and lightning, you could weed in the rain... Sit on an old milk crate or get yourself some jumbo kneeling pads.
You get wet, you dry off.
--
Pat in Plymouth MI

I pray for rain and plan for the weeding to happen the following day. Much easier to weed after a nice soaking rain.