Re: name question Was: Green Ash and High Temps

Are you in ABQ? How long ago was this? Quite possibly was my Father >actually.

>I believe he went to one of them (can't remember which) and then on to >Highland High. >There are a few of us running around evidently!!!

No, I left Albuq. many years ago. It very well might have been your father I remember. Is he a devil with the ladies? :-) Would he have graduated from Highland in '62? Then he's probably the one I remember. Kindest regards.

Reply to
Frogleg

Yeah, that would be around the correct timeframe. What a small world! cc

Reply to
James "Cubby" Culbertson