Re: name question Was: Green Ash and High Temps

On Wed, 31 Mar 2004 10:20:09 -0700, "James \"Cubby\" Culbertson"

No, I left Albuq. many years ago. It very well might have been your father I remember. Is he a devil with the ladies? :-) Would he have graduated from Highland in '62? Then he's probably the one I remember. Kindest regards.
Yeah, that would be around the correct timeframe. What a small world! cc