Re: layered branches

On 07 Oct 2003 12:25:06 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@aol.com (Allview) opined:

If you water the area very well and dig the new hole you can certainly move them now. As long as they have their own roots, you can move them now. This time of year is the preferred time to do that sort of thing. The plant has plenty of time to recover and establish new roots during the winter. If it doesn't rain for long periods, always water your shrubs...yes, even in winter. Especially in winter!
We have warm or mild winters in the Austin, TX area, so I have to water about twice in that season. But, if it rains, not at all.
Don't feed the plant unless it's liquid seaweed which has a naturally occurring hormone which helps with root stimulation.
Victoria