Re: Help identifying a weed

Matthew, I've just joined the site, but I was reading that you had no replies to your spreading knotty weed problem, and thought you might try this... Unless you have strong opposition to chemicals, I would shroud the area surrounding several clumps of the weed with newspaper or cardboard or the like, and spray the green areas with a systemic weed killer like Roundup. Allow this to dry before removing the surrounding protection, then your problem should take care of itself in a few weeks, and the herbicide spreads through the root system. Hope this helps, if you hadn't already found the solution... Kathie -- Kathie Kat ~=^..^=~ ------------------------------------------------------------------------ posted via