Re: Free Akebia vine to a good home (or bad, I don't care)

Brian & Mary Bigler Wrote:

I was just told today about the akebia vine and would love to have on if you still are looking for good homes. Thanks, Teres
--
teah5961

teah5961 wrote:

I was the lucky one that took Brian up on his offer.
Here it is (on the left side of house): http://albums.photo.epson.com/j/ViewPhoto?u008861&a1257334&pg888842
By the way, that was in February. Of 2003.
-- Julie http://albums.photo.epson.com/j/AlbumList?u008861