Re: Free Akebia vine to a good home (or bad, I don't care)

I'm making some changes in my yard and have an Akebia vine I'd like t > give

> away. I'm in a northern Seattle, Washington suburb, if you'r > interested. > > This vine species grows quickly and produces an abundance of unusua > flowers > that are fragrant. I've cut it back to about three feet, but it can b > cut > to the ground and will come back with gusto. Given the bes > conditions, > it'll grow to 30 feet, but I've had it at about six feet growin > laterally > on a trellis. > -- > Best regards, > Brian Bigler

I was just told today about the akebia vine and would love to have on if you still are looking for good homes. Thanks, Teres

Reply to
teah5961

I was the lucky one that took Brian up on his offer.

Here it is (on the left side of house):

the way, that was in February. Of 2003.

-- Julie

Julie