rats!

has anybody used the "smoke bombs"??? made by Revenge.
r they safe next to the house??
((.)) ')) (((((((( ))(/)((

Judy could you post a link to a website or maybe even some more information about them here? I have never heard of them. There is a tablet type called fumitoxin and I hope that is not what you are talking about. That is very dangerous if not handled correctly. If it is and you have never used it I beg you please do not attempt it. If it is not a fumigant that is toxic then that is a different story.
--
Proud Charter member of the IPCOnetwork. Find an exterminator you can trust
at www.ipconetwork.org.
On Sat, 15 May 2004 13:17:20 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@bugs.com wrote:

((.)) ')) (((((((( ))(/)((
I went and read about them, they will work but there is one condition. The rats have to be in the burrows. I also didn't see you say where you were from and there is a possibility you could be dealing with Roof rats, they climb instead of burrowing. If so then you would be wasting your money.
I wish you all the best
Tim W
www.onepest.com
--
Proud Charter member of the IPCOnetwork. Find an exterminator you can trust
at www.ipconetwork.org.
Probably some over the counter anticoagulant.
Sulfer smoke bombs, Kids' stuff.

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&q=ipm+rats+shelter +% 7C+water+&btnG=Search
(what's the image formed by above symbols?)