Rabbits eating mums!! Help!!!

I'm loosing my mums rapidly...anyone have any suggestions as to how I can stop the rabbits eating the mums? thanks Catherine
Rabbit Stew...
On Sat, 25 Oct 2003 14:38:59 GMT, "news.bellatlantic.net"

Rabbits are eating your grandmothers?
Haven't heard of carnivorous lagomorphs since Jimmy Carter was attacked by one years ago.
Is this another sign of an impending apocalypse?
Better keep the old ladies indoors until this rampage runs its course over!!!
I'm loosing my mums rapidly...anyone have any suggestions as to how I can stop the rabbits eating the mums? thanks Catherine

I don't have a suggestion either, but be sure to save the leftovers for the great rabbit manure festival next spring.
On Sat, 25 Oct 2003 14:38:59 GMT, "news.bellatlantic.net"

Fence. Check Google groups for 'rabbit' topics here and in rec.gardens.edible. Rabbits, like deer, are hard to discourage.
I bought a product called invisible fence from Franks. Its s spray that you put on flowers or area and stinks like hell for first day. But then you cant smell it but rabbits can. Been using it all summer with great success on other fowers.
My son JoJo (http://www.enter.net/~jbartlo/joseph.htm ) would be more than willin to kill em for you. He'll pretend the wabbits are Jack Zieglar and shoot em with his slingshot
then I can whip up a delicious rabbit stew, a real delicacy here in Mount Pocono !!
xoxoxo --MommyBartlo--
I'm loosing my mums rapidly...anyone have any suggestions as to how I can stop the rabbits eating the mums? thanks Catherine
The cowardly, anonymous pest posting as Mommy Bartlo wrote:

Go to hell, anonymous pest - and take your lies with you.
oh you don't kill da wabbits ??

than
and
Mount

-----
Have you tried sprinkling some nice carrots around your mums ;)
Respectfully,
Zebrin