Rabbits eating mums!! Help!!!

I'm loosing my mums rapidly...anyone have any suggestions as to how I can stop the rabbits eating the mums? thanks Catherine

Reply to
news.bellatlantic.net

Rabbit Stew...

the rabbits eating the mums?

Reply to
Dave Fouchey

Rabbits are eating your grandmothers?

Haven't heard of carnivorous lagomorphs since Jimmy Carter was attacked by one years ago.

Is this another sign of an impending apocalypse?

Better keep the old ladies indoors until this rampage runs its course over!!!

Reply to
Cereoid-UR12-

"news.bellatlantic.net" wrote in news:7Wvmb.3589$ snipped-for-privacy@nwrdny01.gnilink.net:

I don't have a suggestion either, but be sure to save the leftovers for the great rabbit manure festival next spring.

Reply to
Salty Thumb

Fence. Check Google groups for 'rabbit' topics here and in rec.gardens.edible. Rabbits, like deer, are hard to discourage.

Reply to
Frogleg

I bought a product called invisible fence from Franks. Its s spray that you put on flowers or area and stinks like hell for first day. But then you cant smell it but rabbits can. Been using it all summer with great success on other fowers.

Reply to
Will Renkel

My son JoJo

would be more than willin to kill em for you. He'll pretend the wabbits are Jack Zieglar and shoot em with his slingshot

then I can whip up a delicious rabbit stew, a real delicacy here in Mount Pocono !!

xoxoxo

--MommyBartlo--

Reply to
Mommy Bartlo

Go to hell, anonymous pest - and take your lies with you.

Reply to
Joseph Bartlo

oh you don't kill da wabbits ??

Reply to
Mommy Bartlo

-----

Have you tried sprinkling some nice carrots around your mums ;)

Respectfully,

Zebrin

Reply to
zebrin