Question about Lilacs

I have 5 lilacs in my yard. Three in the front in full sun, one on the side in part shade and one in the back in part sun. All but the one in the back are two years ago. The one in the back is about ten years old. For some reason they are all almost the exact same color (light blue). The ones in the front are supposed to be a purple, a peacock and a red. The one on the side should be a purple and the one in the back has been light blue as long as we have lived here. What could be causing this, other than the plants themselves being mis-marked at the nursery.
Lilacs are generally grafted. The rootstock is usually pale blue, of no great distinction. It's likely that growth from the rootstock has been permitted to oust the scion.[desired variety] Best Wishes Brian.

side in

are two

they are

supposed
purple and

What
at the

Is there anything I can do to get the desired colors to bloom?
Tony

There is no way to recover the lost variety/colour without ripping out and replanting. If, even one, branch has the expected colour then remove all other branches and keep it clear.~Sorry!! Regards Brian.

mis-marked

Well that really sucks, thanks for the info though.
Tony