Problem with indoor Yucca

The Yucca is about three feet tall. The top leaves are all drying up. Even new leaves that haven't unfurled yet are drying up before they "open". What could be causing this?

Have you checked for salt buildup in the soil?

I'd have checked humidity first but it can be SO many things. Even insect infestation. What sort of Yucca grows indoors, btw?

Spider mites? Very tiny and hard to see. Look for tiny specks and webs under th e leaves.

From what I've seen online, spider mites avoid yucca. In fact, it seems to be one of those plants that don't have a lot of insect problems at all. Who knew?
How about room temps too high or too cool?