Print Restoration

I need help in telling me how to clean a Print of "The Madonna" that has been in someone's attic for some time. I also need help on how to glue the print to the hardboard back. Thanks, Jim Henderson - Iowa

i can probably help with this, why not write privately since this is not a garden issue.
snipped-for-privacy@endangeredspecies.com