Please Help - my hydrangea plant looks like it's dying!

I'm not sure what the problem is. It's only this one bush which is in a row of about 8 or 9 hydrangea bushes. All the others seem to be healthy.
The only symptoms are that some leafs have turned brown and there is this strange what stuff on a few of the green leafs. Links to pictures are below.
http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f118/lanzilli/20140528_200352_zps990784cd.jpg
http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f118/lanzilli/20140528_200359_zpsb6b53188.jpg
http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f118/lanzilli/20140531_162144_zpsf05a264c.jpg
This is the plant directly next to the one is the above 3 images. It doesn't look as sick but there are some eaten leafs. Thought I'd post a picture for reference just in case.
http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f118/lanzilli/20140528_200408_zpsef9908f3.jpg
Many thanks if anyone had some advice.