planting a new rose bed

any suggestions as to heavily scented roses; alternatively, exceptionally beautiful roses for a new bed which I aim to plant out this backend?
a list of 10 each of scented and beautiful ones would be much appreciated please!
thanks.
--
jmrdumfries

jmrdumfries wrote:

Try this:
http://www.burkesbackyard.com.au/factsheets/Flowering-Plants-and-Shrubs/Best-Perfumed-Roses/1667
If you love your roses I can recommend the book by Valerie Swane mentioned at the end, she is highly respected and has written a number of books regarded as "the bible" in Australia.
David

My personl favourites for strong rose pong are 'Mr Lincoln" and 'Papa Meilland' - both deep red, but then I don't find that a problem.