"Plant-your-own-tree" programs in Massachusetts

Hi all,

Does anyone know where I could look for info on the subject?

Reply to
grisha

Google.

Reply to
Travis

I did, dear Mr."I've-been-on-USENET-one-day-longer-than-you-newbie-and-so-I-will-now-be-snotty".

*sigh*.
Reply to
grisha

Mr."I've-been-on-USENET-one-day-longer-than-you-newbie-and-so-I-will-now-be-snotty".

Where did you hear about the program?

Have you asked your county extension agent?

Asked your local nursery?

Reply to
Travis