Candle tree plant?

Has anyone ever heard of this plant. I think the blooms are yellow and look like wax. Where can I get one? Thanks Marie

Reply to
Marie Rainwater

You should be able to find seeds for them online if you search for "Cassia alata".

Best regards, Bob

Reply to
zxcvbob

The seeds are for sale all over e-Bay, following is one example:

Donald Gares

Did you Goggle for it?

Reply to
Travis

Hi, Perhaps Parmentiera cereifera is what you want. HTH -_- how

no NEWS is good

Reply to
how