Plant id help

We have a wild bushy plant that gets small(thumbnailsize) pink flowers and orange berries on it.
I seem to remember someone else mentioning this same plant and asking for ID quite a while ago. Does anyone claim that post? or remember what the plant was??
Thanks, and I will search the forum too.
On 10/23/2013 12:10 PM, Nanzi wrote:

Post a url to its picture. Some fine folks here have helped me identify stuff that way.
On Wednesday, October 23, 2013 12:10:49 PM UTC-4, Nanzi wrote:

Perhaps it's Euonymus americanus.
Steve you are correct. My landscaper id'ed it yesterday.
Thanks all