Pepper identification help

I have these pale yellow peppers growing. Look like the peppers you buy at the store labeled yellow chili peppers. Except I don't remember planting these. Any guesses as to what these are?
http://zootal.no-ip.info/stuff/2006%20August%2027%20purple%20peppers/images/DSCF4824.jpg
And - on my jalepenos, I see purple spots. Is it sun exposure? Does not seem to damage the pepper any:
http://zootal.no-ip.info/stuff/2006%20August%2027%20purple%20peppers/images/DSCF4820.jpg
"Ook" <Ook Don't send me any freakin' spam at zootal dot com delete the Don't send me any freakin' spam> wrote in message

http://zootal.no-ip.info/stuff/2006%20August%2027%20purple%20peppers/images/DSCF4824.jpg
http://zootal.no-ip.info/stuff/2006%20August%2027%20purple%20peppers/images/DSCF4820.jpg first, the purole jalapenos are fine--a function of ripening...
second--size-wise, i'm not certain, but could they be the fruit of the edible/ornamental fish pepper? Mine are coming on green, but my freiend planted the same seeds and hers are yellow...
HTH,
Deb