Patio tomatoes - newbie

Tomato problems. Below is a photo of patio tomatoes. There are holes in them that I don't believe are from birds since the edges are smooth. I can't find an insects on the plant. I am new to this hobby, any help would be appreciated. I live in Katy, thanks.
http://ryznar.com/patio.jpg
snipped-for-privacy@test.com wrote:

I agree. I add a handful of limestone to my pots each year to prevent this. Google it up and start doing treatment.