Palm Sedge question

I wonder if anyone could enlighten me - variegated palm sedge 'Oehme' and cultivars named 'Variegata' or 'Aureovariagata' - are they the same plant? Or are there _any_ separate variegated cultivars of this sedge other than 'Oehme'? (I have googled, BTW, and 'Variegata' comes up in a handful of Swedish, German, Russian, Belgian and lots of Polish pages. Nowhere else - so I think the name might not be correct).
And another question - can you recommend some reference book on grasses, sedges and the like? I have Darke's Encyclopedia and it is excellent - but perhaps you have come across something more comprehensive yet?
Regards, Barbara.
--
http://tabaza.sapijaszko.net /

Basia Kulesz wrote: