Over & under watering

I have Jacaranda trees that I bought 30 days ago in 24 inch boxes and I give them about 10 gallons of water twice a week. The lower limbs and leaves are turning yellow and the leaves are bridle to the touch which crumble in your hands. so I don't know if I'm giving them too much or not enough water and I have sandy and rocky soil.

Reply to
Richard Miller

You can't expect anyone to answer this with any accuracy. As always, the way to determine the answer is to stick your finger (or some other apparatus) into the soil. If there is moisture within the top two inches, don't water. If it is dry, add water and check sooner next time.

Treedweller

Please don't be obscene. This is a family-oriented newsgroup.

Reply to
Antipodean Bucket Farmer