Outside Christmas LED Lights -- dull and weak....

Page 2 of 2

Lowes, today, had a bunch of them. They had more incandescent types than LED.

Bronner's Christmas Store. http://www.bronners.com / a one hour drive for me... Mail order for others.

I have bought 10 solar led petunia pink string lights. It got energy from the sun recharges the batteries every day. It turns on automatically at dusk and off at dawn.
--
aikenjones

I just saw this post. Where are you located? I have seen them at stores around here. I'm pretty sure I saw them at Lowes. I know I saw them at Target.
I have a bunch of incandescent sets that I never used (C7 and C9). I
On 12/11/2010 10:37 AM, James wrote:

neighborhood and in the little town across the river. There are not too many of the tradtional lights around but they manged to find some. health and energy kept ours to just lights in the windows this year. Hope you found what you were looking for. Merry Christmas. how do you get those stubborn reindeer hoof divots out of the lawn?
Lil Abner wrote:

http://www.latimes.com/news/printedition/front/lat-cariboumo_k6fqg3nc20080831045251,0,3651452.photo