Other unknow plants

Hello to all :) I have two pic of unknow plants

I think its "Arbutus unedo" and "Viburnum" but i dont know which of the two... and i'm not sure it is true names So i hope you can help me to this question. Thanks and Cya, ciao! Invernomuto71 Cristina

Chris

look like any viburnum familiar to me - more like a pittosporum or even a waxleaf privet. Have you seen flowers on this shrub and if so, what do they look like and when does it bloom? Any berries?

pam - gardengal

Reply to
Pam - gardengal

"Pam - gardengal" in news:vg7id.292770$wV.95550@attbi_s54:

looks like euonymus. the common one. common name includes "'japanese"?

um,

Gardñ