Other unknow plants

Hello to all :) I have two pic of unknow plants
I think its "Arbutus unedo" and "Viburnum" but i dont know which of the two... and i'm not sure it is true names So i hope you can help me to this question. Thanks and Cya, ciao! Invernomuto71 Cristina
http://xoomer.virgilio.it/invernomuto.neuromance/comesichiama.jpg
http://xoomer.virgilio.it/invernomuto.neuromance/001.jpeg

The second photo is of Arbutus unedo or strawberry tree. The first does not look like any viburnum familiar to me - more like a pittosporum or even a waxleaf privet. Have you seen flowers on this shrub and if so, what do they look like and when does it bloom? Any berries?
pam - gardengal

looks like euonymus. the common one. common name includes "'japanese"?
um, http://images.google.com/images?sourceid=navclient&ie=UTF-8&q=euonymus+japonicus