OT: We Like the Moon, It Is Good To Us

On the off chance you haven't already seen them, i give you SPONG MONKEYS:
http://www.rathergood.com/moon_song
Should I thank you for sharing this??
TOM KAN PA wrote:

Hey, what about the kittens?
http://www.rathergood.com/vines /

You can find just about anything here on wreck.gardens! <G>
--
Ann, Gardening in zone 6a
Just south of Boston, MA

Then how come I can't find my snowdrops sprouting?
I am going to buy seeds today.
Too much winter, I tell you!
Love caryn "Come into my garden, my flowers want to meet you!"
snipped-for-privacy@aol.comgarden (NAearthMOM) expounded:

Cuz they're still frozen solid, like mine!!! <G>
--
Ann, Gardening in zone 6a
Just south of Boston, MA

check out Home Despot this weekend. They have packages of lily bulbs for $3.97 for 8......not bad for the size. and yes, I said Home Despot. Just cos' I werk for Lowes and can get a 10% discount on anything except for marked down stuff doesn't mean I confine my plant purchases to just them. In fact, I spent too much for those damn Jackson & Perkin's bulb boxes they've come out with. They had PINEAPPLE LILY, and Blue Nile agapanthus and ohhh what was it?? Oh yeah. Peruvian Daffodil. The Pineapple Lily will go in the BBQ pit/fountain garden when they grow into the pot I put them in for now. Hopefully they'll have nice root growth by then. I thought I'd put them where Sugar dug to New Zealand. :( Then the Peruvian daffodil went into a pot. Four very nice bulbs all with fat green noses. I put them cheek to jowl in a non draining pot but will not water until I see signs of sprouting. This is the week where I pull down the Clivia. pray for me.......this will be my 8th attempt at trying for blossom.
Then there is the little roots of wildflowers I bought for $1. Bloodroot (if I knew where there was a huge patch I'd dig my own thank you. It's prolific somewhere around here but haven't found it. And yes, if it's in abundance and a massive colony or threatened to be bulldozed, I'll dig it up in the wild. But only that. I don't take endangered plants, or if there is only 5. I also collect seed, but haven't had too much luck with that yet.

they're out there, look again..........................