OT: Need Word Perfect 12 help

Did download Libre Office and it opens up sam files same as Open Office with the character spinach attached, e.g.

MANUFACTURER/DISTRIBUTOR

Also noted that it did not save in Word Perfect format.

I liked their envelope function better than Open Office's and without even giving it an envelope it brought up the last one I had made.

Just something else to play with.

Reply to
Frank

a NG or a Board or community or something that could help me get rid of a G IANT font that won't go away no matter what I do.

d -- and knows of a source for trouble-shooting this problem, I promise you apricots from my little tree which I HOPE will start bearing in its 3rd ye ar in my garden...

OK, you're not going to believe this; I don't believe it either. ****IT WE NT AWAY!****

I didn't even have to bury it at a crossroads with a stake through its hear t. How did it come? How did it go? I went through all the proper exerci ses over & over. Maybe if I had documented EVERY SINGLE MOVE, I'd have a r ecord. As it is, one big sign of relief!

Grateful for all your help & suggestions!

HB

Reply to
Higgs Boson

Oren wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

Don't think so. WordPerfect did not start on DOS. It began life on Data General Eclipse systems running AOS, and was called WordPerfect from the beginning (or close to that). WordPerfect 2.2 was the first version on IBM PC's.

Reply to
Alfred Falk

YES, YES, YES, in repeatedly bouts of desperation.

I am so sorry now that, after picking your kind and helpful brains, I did not think of documenting every step I took so I could at least explain what happened to cause the problem and to end it. Mea culpa, mea maxima culpa!

HB

Reply to
Higgs Boson