Oh Mad.. Where are you?

I'm here..........drowning in bullshit schedules at Lowes, running non driving son to his Lowes for his bullshit schedules which conflict with my bullshit schedules and just trying to cope. How is that precious daughter of yours? (you can find me not in the Lawn and garden section, but in LUMBER....I can always use a hug and see someone I care about that I've met on the garden chat room........<g>) I too have a split leaf phil and it's holding it's own in the corner of my den at the french doors that don't allow you to go into my bedroom (long story)...if you want to park it here, I'll care for it, but it's a jungle/desert in here..........LOL I won't kill it, but it will be really pissed at me during the winter until it freaks out with the pristine balcony it will spring and summer on that faces the north holler and woods. Let me know.......... maddie

lots of stuff pruned and snipped and whacked>>>>>>>>>>>><g> where am I? today I am home sick with a sinus and upper respiratory crud thing, so I called in dead today........I am still in Eastern Tennessee, same as always. In the Dandridge area. My warm and arid house is sucking the life and juices outa the cacti and tropical plants at such a rate that you can hear gasping sounds of the plants in the rooms they reside in during their winter stay inside.
And since you responded not but just reposted Gloria's oh, Mad where are you, how are you doing Brittany? madgardener up on the ridge, back in Fairy Holler sniffling and sneezing and wheezing and miserable, overlooking a sunny and crispy cold English Mountain in Eastern Tennessee zone 7, sunset zone 36