Newbie -Propagating Fuschias

Folks, I am a longtime vegetable gardner and I have a beautiful Fuschia that just loves it's location,and I've always wanted to try to propagate plants. Can someone give me either a good link/website or 4-5 steps on how I could propagate this plant into other hanging baskets.
Thanks, TB
http://www2.dicom.se/fuchsias/propagatingeng.html You're welcome.

Thanks !!