New guy needs help!

Howdy,
Im the new guy, I live in a real dry part of the south and I got quesiton for y'all about my tomoatos. Ive been growing tomoatos fo about 4 years not but recentl I started to notice these little gree *******s runnin up an down the plant, and they are making it sick.
My buddy says that If I use human **** on the critters they will g away, is there another alternative, coz I also wana eat the tomoatos.
Thanks for all help.
And
--
gardentard

gardentard;776980]Howdy,
Im the new guy, I live in a real dry part of the south and I got quesiton for y'all about my tomoatos. Ive been growing tomoatos fo about 4 years not but recentl I started to notice these little gree *******s runnin up an down the plant, and they are making it sick.
My buddy says that If I use human **** on the critters they will g away, is there another alternative, coz I also wana eat the tomoatos.
Thanks for all help.
Andy
andy u dont give us much to go on in order to answer your question. fo example are these critters worms or bugs--yup i know u say that they ar
running up and down the plant but still need either a pic or mor information in order to help at all :( . if its a tomato horn worm u can pick them off by hand using glove because u dont want to get stung by their stinger that sticks up on th back of their tail area. http://tinyurl.com/a5ktm here is a link on the tomato bug http://tinyurl.com/yt6ez3 i hope that this helps u but if not then try to get a pic of them if can. good luck. cyaaaaa, sockiescat :)
--
sockiescat

tomato hornworms do not & *cannot* "sting". you can pick them off with your fingers. they won't hurt you. however, in the interests of accuracy, those big green caterpillers on your tomatoes are actually tobacco hornworms... they can't sting either. & they turn into really cool moths. i grow sacrificial tomato plants just for the hornworms. lee
--
Last night while sitting in my chair
I pinged a host that wasn't there