Neptune's Harvest

Has anyone here used this line of fertilizers? Sounds great on paper...organic, fish, seaweed, etc.....but with a 2-3-1 or 2-4-1 analysis is it strong enough to improve the yield of tomatoes, cukes, peppers?

I've used it, it works well. I mainly use it on seedlings and young plants.
--
Ann, gardening in Zone 6a
South of Boston, Massachusetts

Most organic fertilizers will have that analysis or lower.
In some cases that might mean you need to be applying more of them (that's especially true for something like composted leaves). Which is not a problem if you think in terms of adding to the organic matter in the soil, as well as just hydroponic-style infusion of nutrients.
In other cases, maybe you don't really need lots of fertilizer. Other organic practices are all about keeping as much fertility in the soil as you can, rather than constantly needing to replenish it.
On 8/17/07 2:33 PM, in article mZqdnUI8vcRhdFjbnZ2dnUVZ snipped-for-privacy@comcast.com,

Love them - not pure boost but really enriches the soil and the plants.

It's good stuff. Anything with the seaweed component is especially good.
Jan
I've used it in the past, and been happy with the results. Since my veggie yields were always so variable due to the weather, if the plants produced at all, I was happy! I've even used it on houseplants, and it does the job -- though it's a tad stinky for indoors. HTH!
--
Happy trails....

Sue Drake