Nellie Stevens Holly problem

I noticed that all the Nellie Stevens hollies in my neck of the woods (South Western Connecticut) including mine, leaves have turn brown during this past winter. I don't remember this happening in past winters. We had a very cold January. I don't think mine has died because some of the leaves (bottom) are green, the stems are green and the plant produced berries. What gives? Will it recover and how (will it drop the browned leaves and produce new ones or will the brown leaves green up again).
PS The company which did the IPM for my property sprayed this plant with Wilt-Pruff in the fall to protect it from winter burn.
thxs
I know the area, and worked there for about 6 years...sounds like winterburn. Not to worry, they ought to recover. May benefit fro light fertilization. Pay special attention to newly planted plants.
--
Mike LaMana, MS
Heartwood Consulting Services, LLC