Need Sears electric chain saw manual.

Any idea where I can get an owner/user manual for a Sears electric chain saw model 315 34030 ?
Go on sears.com and key in your model nbr.

You might try Sears.

USDA Zone 8
On Sun, 30 Apr 2006 18:21:01 GMT, "Travis M."

atta boy, ever so helpful....
Dear Tom Kan Thank you for contacting Sears.
longer in print and Sears PartsDirect is unable to obtain a copy. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.
If we can be of additional assistance with any of your parts needs, please contact us at snipped-for-privacy@customerservice.sears.com or call us at 1-800-4MY-HOME (1-800-469-4663).
Shop sears.com now to pick up great products for the season. http://www.sears.com/sr/entry.jsp?eid=1&sid=S0016300040000600081
Angel F. Sears Customer Care snipped-for-privacy@customerservice.sears.com 1-800-4MY-HOME (1-800-469-4663)
-----Original Message----- From: tomkanpa Sent: Apr 30, 2006 12:13:44 PM CDT
Message
Contact Reason: Unable to locate part First Name: Tom Last Name: Kan Street: City: Allison Park State: PA Zipcode: 15101 Day Phone: Evening Phone: Email: Model Number: 315 34030 Product: Electric Chain Saw Brand: Age of Product in Years: Age of Product in Months: Part Description and Location: Owner/User manual Browser: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 5.17; Mac_PowerPC) Comments: The saw was given to me. The original owner can not find the owner's manual. I would like to have one to know how to service the saw and use the features, chain sharpener, etc..
Pete E. Kruzer wrote:

Why come to us? Go directly to a repair outfit that tends to chain saws. They've probably never seen one they couldn't get to the bottom of. They'll help you out.
From:    Pennyaline
Why come to us?
____Reply Separator_____
You apparently have no idea what newsgroups are for. I have asked for instructions, owner manual, etc. on this and other newsgroups before, and I have had PDF Files for the requested info emailed to me.

I've only searched the Sears site for product manuals twice in the past year, but both times, I only found them available for a fee, in printed version. The company's a bit backward in that regard.