Natural landscaping and home values

Page 2 of 2

:

I live *near* Albany, NY like someone lives *near* Carson City, NV. You obviously know nothing about Albany County or its surrounding counties... that's because you haven't a clue about how someone can live *near* a city yet still live in a very rural area. The vast majority of Albany county is extremely rural. From this post alone I know you don't live rural now nor have you ever lived rural, except in your dreams.
In article

Shelly probably got this from About.com which is where most of his information comes from. Yes, he is obnoxious. We like to think of him, when we do, as local color.
--

Billy
Bush and Pelosi Behind Bars

ya know Shelly, you really are a farging asshole. do you *really* want me to post a closer discription of where you live? obviously *you* have never been to southern NH or you would clearly see that i certainly do know about rural areas near cities, since NH has far less area between cities than NY does. however, it's getting too developed for my taste, as is Albany county. we're looking mostly up in St.Lawrence, Jefferson & Lewis counties now. at least i live in a house & not a double wide... lee
--
Last night while sitting in my chair
I pinged a host that wasn't there
snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:

Take heart and be patient. I am looking for a house west of Boston, and I'd consider what you have done a real plus. I am most definitely NOT interested in a property with a large expanse of grass. I would like trees and natural surroundings that the critters can enjoy.
--
Jean B.