Native Plant landscaping in NJ area - Seeking designers, contractors & suppliers

All:
I am working on assembling a consortium of firms (designers, LA's, nurseries, design-build, re-wholesalers, etc) that are comfortable and competent in the use and sale of native pants here in NJ. Firms need not be resident to NJ, just willing to work here. Similarly, firms need not be 100% native in their positioning either.
The project is in it's earliest phases of development. Please email me directly with a BRIEF description your interests, skills, products, plants, etc. I will be in touch with each respondent as the project evolves. I envision this will be 6 month process. Details to follow and many thanks!
De scramble the following - Mike delete at delete heartwoodconsulting delete dot delete net
Mike :)
--
Mike LaMana, MS
Heartwood Consulting Services, LLC

There many good nurseries in PA - Buddies, Plyler, Green Acres, etc. Where are you?