Mystery Vine

Could someone tell me what vine this is? I'm assuming it is in the cucumber family - Cucurbitaceae. It's scrambling around an old stone wall in the eastern panhandle of West Virginia and is currently flowering. Stem and leaves are all rather bristly. It must be some sort of garden escape as there are only 2 native species in the area in that family and this is neither.
http://bilton.us/vine3.jpg
http://bilton.us/vine4.jpg
(More pics at vine 1 and vine 2)
--Kathy
kathy at the domain fred net
Kathy- I couldn't say for certain - but it looks a bit like a Clematis. Perhaps you could compare it to this picture I found in the Google images.
http://www.amg.gda.pl/~orl/kolekcje%202004/Clematis%20serratifolia2.jpg
Myrl Jeffcoat http://www.myrljeffcoat.com