My dad at work

http://media.npr.org/programs/morning/features/2004/dec/taketwo/rich_200.jpg

Nothing wrong with the grocery business. Looks like a happy guy.

yeah I worked stock at a store for exercise and made lots of friends, it was kinda fun, something new every day.
The stores grand opening had a million dollar weekend, things went downhill fast and I quit when others like single moms and people with car payments were full time and given 15 hours. The store closed not long after that or I would still be there
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

This guy's a sockpuppet. Check the headers.