Mowing surprise

I'd let my yard go, and finally decided to clean it up, starting with mowing the tall grasses in the back I usually just let grow all year round. I've had to work on it over a period of several days, and tonight was nearing the end. Suddenly there was a loud "thwump" and I was surrounded by thousands of tiny bits of orange and blue nerf ball. Oops!
Funny thing is, now that that area is all mowed, the bits of nerf spread around look like tiny flowers blooming in the grass. I like it. I've decided to leave it overnight and rake up the mess tomorrow.
At least this wasn't as bad as when I mowed over the dead bird - feathers everywhere; or as smelly as when my husband finally found the last Easter Egg - months later...
~~ Shelly ~~
On 6/4/07 10:01 PM, in article snipped-for-privacy@cvc2.cvc.net, "~~ Shelly ~~"

go rack up the mess gets "what did I do look"