monkey puzzle tree

Hi i have a monkey puzzle tree in front garden about 25 foot tall,
believe it is a female as it has round seed cones on it. Today i have noticed a glue like substance on ends of some branches and some are going brown.Please could anyone tell me what to do would hate to lose my tree i love it.Thank you ..
--
bloodnut

bloodnut;988813 Wrote: > Hi i have a monkey puzzle tree in front garden about 25 foot tall,

--
echinosum