Minneapolis Garden 2006

The frost took the garden for this year. Here's a photo album of this years effort. Our's is pretty ecclectic. A lot of accidents happened, things grew from seed we hadn't planned on, and some plants were successful where we least planned on. We also aren't real fussy, so you will find cabbage in with the flowers etc. Hope that link works