Manure Sculptures Availability?

Several years ago, I saw small (12-18") garden sculptures made of manure, for sale. I believe these were available nationally. I have a use for some, now, as a gift for a friend, but can't find them anywhere on the web, or in garden catalogs. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Before you suggest it, I'd prefer to NOT make my own <smile>.
Thanks, Charlie

Cool. I've seen manure statues from India -- made of sacred cow dung -- but never knew anyone ever did that in the USA. I'd love to write ad copy for garden statuary made of poo. "Do you think garden trolls are stupid & shitty? Not as shitty as OUR garden trolls!"
-paghat the ratgirl
Wow..... Are you close!!! the trade name I remember was Poopets!! Charlie