Looking for good tree or shrub for a 10-15' screen.

Hello,
I am looking for a fast growing plant that I can use for a screen. I need about 10-15' minimum coverage, something that stays green in the winter time, doesn't require a lot of pruning (It can grow wild) and has the fasted growth rate. I though about a leyland cypress but I read somewhere that they can grow to 50' tall without pruning. Another plant I am trying to learn about might work well and that is a oakleaf holly. How fast do oakleaf holly's grow and does it look like that will fill my needs? Thanks a lot for any advice.

Your location would be very helpful!
--
Toni
South Florida USA

Leyland Cypress can grow to 50', but if you trim every two years they will grow and stay at the desired height required. i have a beautiful screen around my garden and they only require pruning every two/three years to keeep at a reasonable height.