Looking for female Ribes laurifolium

I'm looking for three to six evergreen bayleaf laurels. I've planted a lovely cloned male & have contacted four different nurseries & they all have the same male clone. If anyone has seen this shrub stocked at your local nurseries, or its listed in any American nursery catalogs you have to hand, please let me know & I'll keep contacting nurseries until I find the female shrubs to array around this male (giving him a little harem). I feel like I have to find it fast as when the shrubs are not flowering, vendors won't be able to tell which is which, & they're in flower right now.
The male flowers are bigger & that's why it's been prepared for market while in impressive flower. But without some female shrubs, too, there's no way to have the berries.
-paghat the ratgirl
http://www.paghat.com/giftshop.html
snipped-for-privacy@netscape.net (paghat) wrote:

No I'm not, I mean Bayleaf Currants.
? I've planted a

http://www.paghat.com/giftshop.html
paghat Wrote:

Form' (it originates from the Royal Horticultural Society garden a Rosemoor, Devon, in the UK). It has the larger flowers of the male an the berries of the female. Apparently it has a good shape as well. However, I don't know whether there are stockists for it in the US.
Sorry not to be of any actual help
-- Ornata