Long time, no see :-))

Hello fellow wreckers.....

It's been awhile, but a new computer has made it possible for me to chat with you again. Greetings to all my old friends here and I hope to participate more fully once I figure this new-fangled machine out in more detail.

pam - gardengal (she's baaaacck!!)

Reply to
pam

Missed you lots.

-paghat the ratgirl

Reply to
paghat

Welcome back Pam. I thought it was a change in your ISP that caused your absence.

Reply to
Travis

the old neighborhood is starting to look like it used to with some established cornerstone gardeners and their gardens. Victoria, Paggers, Ann, Callen, Nearthmom, Tomkanpa, Travia, Geoff, John upon occaison, Janet, Cheryl, we've lost a few thanks to AOL, but they'll be back as they can............. madgardener about to errupt into words about the fairy's doings up here in the holler and all the chaos combined.......................

Reply to
madgardener

Hey, Pam! Cool. How ya been there woman? I barely post here any more. Check in every once in a great while.

Bourne Identity

The message from Bourne Identity contains these words:

Put your clothes back on, please :-)

Hi Pam, WB.

Janet

Reply to
Janet Baraclough

nope

Reply to
Bourne Identity

Vic, is that you? Don't recognize the new handle :-) If so, send me an email - haven't heard from you in ages!!

pam