Long time, no see :-))

Hello fellow wreckers.....
It's been awhile, but a new computer has made it possible for me to chat with you again. Greetings to all my old friends here and I hope to participate more fully once I figure this new-fangled machine out in more detail.
pam - gardengal (she's baaaacck!!)

Missed you lots.
-paghat the ratgirl
http://www.paghat.com/giftshop.html
pam wrote:

Welcome back Pam. I thought it was a change in your ISP that caused your absence.

USDA Zone 8
expounded:

the old neighborhood is starting to look like it used to with some established cornerstone gardeners and their gardens. Victoria, Paggers, Ann, Callen, Nearthmom, Tomkanpa, Travia, Geoff, John upon occaison, Janet, Cheryl, we've lost a few thanks to AOL, but they'll be back as they can............. madgardener about to errupt into words about the fairy's doings up here in the holler and all the chaos combined.......................

Hey, Pam! Cool. How ya been there woman? I barely post here any more. Check in every once in a great while.

Put your clothes back on, please :-)
Hi Pam, WB.
Janet
On Sun, 21 Aug 2005 18:50:44 +0100, Janet Baraclough

nope
Vic, is that you? Don't recognize the new handle :-) If so, send me an email - haven't heard from you in ages!!
contains these