lilac - syringa vulgaris aucubaefolis

Hello all,
I just bought a small plant of this variety at a plant sale put on by a local plant society. Anything I should be aware of before I plant him? I'm in zone 6a, in Halifax, Nova Scotia. It's been pouring rain here for days, so I haven't put him in the ground yet.
KD
KD Wrote:

Hi KD,
I realize you asked this a while ago, but here's some helpful info o growing lilacs. http://spi.8m.com/care.htm http://tinyurl.com/al2a5
New
-- Newt

Newt, you're links are a treasure trove! :o)
--
Ann, gardening in Zone 6a
South of Boston, Massachusetts
Ann Wrote:

Ann, thank you so much. It's good to know that they are helpful. Sometimes folks don't respond and I often wonder if they are helpful.
I'm going to doggie sit for my DD and SIL next week and don't know i I'll be able to use their computer, but I'm already planning on takin my bookmarks/favorites with me so I'll have them to refer to.
New
-- Newt