lightening aloe plant

I am at work looking at an aloe plant that is turning yellow and bown. Very light colored, hardly green at all. What could be the problem?
Sounds like ours when we put it out in the spring and it gets a lot more sun than it has been getting.
Mel & Donnie down in Bluebird Valley In the middle of beautiful down town Yountsville. Managers of the water works. http://community.webtv.net/MelDKelly/doc
http://community.webtv.net/MelDKelly/MelDonniesBluebird

Lack of fertalizer. Too much shade. Overwatering. Potbound. Root mealybugs.