lets try this one

Howdy friends, some of you will be please to hear that I have now subscribed to Free Agent. it's awesome. what was I thinking?? I have located posts that were lost to me for weeks and weeks. I'll holler back soon. maddie
Oh yeah?
So, show me the money!!!

On Thu, 06 Nov 2003 03:46:38 GMT, "Cereoid-UR12-"

ummmm show you the money??You know Cereoid, after five hours in the emergency room, my mind somehow just doesn't seem to get what you want me to show you........and I apologize. Humor me and tell me what you want me to show you dear. madgardener

We still use Free Agent, but we sent the developer the twenty dollars. I don't personally like Agent in its full form, but since we've been using Free Agent, we still paid the guy. It's the right thing to do...imo
yep!!! Ingrid