Leanin' on the garden's fence

Horseradish mustard........as a seasoning with summer squash.
Sounds lovely, I think this will be on the menu tonite
For brkfst we are having a frittata with lots of zucchini, onions and mushrooms....more veggie than hen fruit. After the first cuppa, we're beginning to feel a little more human. I'm tellin' ya, we old folks don't bounce back from childbirth like we used to.
Charlie
Charlie wrote:

Soup" Joan is late and about to pop herself.........(I also read everything from Get Fuzzy, The Other Coast, LOTS of political 'toons to keep abreast without listening to the news (that's what son is for, to translate) For Better or Worse, reruns of Opus and Bloom County and Geech, Barkeater Lake, Bizarro, Non Sequitur, Foxtrot reruns and Sunday's, Zits, Sherma's Lagoon, Six Chix's, Mother Goose and Grimm, Tumbleweeds, Crock,Crankshaft,A Lawyer, A Cop and a Doctor, 9 Chickweed Lane (sigh.....he quit doing Pibgorn and I MISS IT) and a wide assortment of stuff because I get three comics pages sent to my 'puter every day....it starts my day off with a laugh or a hmmmmmmmm, lately I got behind enough that the list of unread comics keeps me laughing and catching up as my eye and heart heals......(not literally with the heart, just emotionally, you understand <g>) maddie

One out, one in. Second Son and wife just had their first...little boy.
First Son and wife are expecting their second.....a little girl to join her brother.
It's a bitterseet experience, it is, given the Condition of things.
Jeez, I'm starting to sound like my granny!
Ahhh......another one who gets the news and philosophy from the funnnies.........I sure miss Calvin and Hobbes.
Charlie
Charlie expounded:

Awesome!
I just checked in, to see what condition my condition was in....

Dilbert for me. I'm a former cube dweller.
--
Ann, gardening in Zone 6a
South of Boston, Massachusetts

Yeah, there are days Lovey tells me I have to be happy with my DILs too! :-) And my sons!!!
The experience cannnot be described properly, hopefully you will experience someday.

Uh-oh.....Fist of Death!!
Charlie....watching mouth from now on and backing slowly away from the keyboard.

sicko? of course.......The big Sellout, no....but sounds great!
A bit further off course.......several years ago Michael Moore came to the local state U, of all places in the world. I quickly got tickets for the chilluns and us. Had a crowd of about three thousand. The children were duly impressed.
It had all the feel of one of the gathereings from days long gone.....sll the old protest songs playing aforehand, lots of old longhairs, protestors ('cept they were locked away in their free speech area...what a shame that deceitful practice is....several of us wandered up to engage them in a little polite conversation, but were quickly encouraged to move along).
Moore politely asked them from the podium to come on in and join the rest of us. They unpolitely declined.
People were dancing in the bleachers, tossing some frisbees, the only thing missing was the beer and the perfume......sigh.
Sicko is making some people really angry and nervous, as you have no doubt read.

Oh sure.....pacifist, my ass. Zen, Billy, zen.

This isn't a "jewish" issue, as you well know, it is a political and human rights issue. You can see what happens every time.

Peace, love, and ---- Charlie

Ahhhhh........thanks, friend. You cause me to smile once again.
May your evening be peaceful and full of love, Billy, and may tomorrow bring fresh new wonders.
Charlie
Some fun here.
http://www.cns.nyu.edu/ledoux/amygdaloids/cdpreview
Found at
http://www.salon.com/mwt/feature/2007/07/25/joseph_ledoux /
"Joseph LeDoux's heavy mental
The neuroscientist explains how music, emotion and memory shape our identities -- and why he has donned a Stratocaster to keep the brain rollin' all night long. "
--

S Jersey USA Zone 5 Shade