Leanin' on the garden's fence

Honestly, I think I agree. DH had surgery in Nov. last and some things still seem off. Hugs C

Reply to
Cheryl Isaak

And I'll send Maddie some stuff guaranteed to make her laugh.

Cheryl Isaak

Perhaps of interest.

Bill

William Wagner

Yeah, there are days Lovey tells me I have to be happy with my DILs too! :-) And my sons!!!

The experience cannnot be described properly, hopefully you will experience someday.

Uh-oh.....Fist of Death!!

Charlie....watching mouth from now on and backing slowly away from the keyboard.

Reply to
Charlie

Carpe serpo, baby, carpe serpo.

Crawlin' around under garages and other places the creepy-crawlies inhabit. Have fun. Should've done this last year, eh?

Charlie

Reply to
Charlie

sicko? of course.......The big Sellout, no....but sounds great!

A bit further off course.......several years ago Michael Moore came to the local state U, of all places in the world. I quickly got tickets for the chilluns and us. Had a crowd of about three thousand. The children were duly impressed.

It had all the feel of one of the gathereings from days long gone.....sll the old protest songs playing aforehand, lots of old longhairs, protestors ('cept they were locked away in their free speech area...what a shame that deceitful practice is....several of us wandered up to engage them in a little polite conversation, but were quickly encouraged to move along).

Moore politely asked them from the podium to come on in and join the rest of us. They unpolitely declined.

People were dancing in the bleachers, tossing some frisbees, the only thing missing was the beer and the perfume......sigh.

Sicko is making some people really angry and nervous, as you have no doubt read.

Oh sure.....pacifist, my ass. Zen, Billy, zen.

This isn't a "jewish" issue, as you well know, it is a political and human rights issue. You can see what happens every time.

Peace, love, and ---- Charlie

Reply to
Charlie

Ahhhhh........thanks, friend. You cause me to smile once again.

May your evening be peaceful and full of love, Billy, and may tomorrow bring fresh new wonders.

Charlie

Reply to
Charlie

Some fun here.

at

"Joseph LeDoux's heavy mental

The neuroscientist explains how music, emotion and memory shape our identities -- and why he has donned a Stratocaster to keep the brain rollin' all night long. "

Reply to
William Wagner