Leaf Vac Shredder

Curious to know if there are any opinions one way or another on this item?
http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/tls/80157657.html
For $75 this is worthwhile. I have one with the Sears label on it, and it is very useful in the fall. Raking kills my back, and this takes less time and less bending, though I wish it were self-propelled. DO not even think about grinding 3" branches in it, however. About 1 " is more like it. 1.5" tops.
Its worth $75 if its in good shape and you don't mind pushing a bit. Also works well for general cleanup of sidewalks after edging and things like that.
Harlan