Lawns

HI,

I have a very small garden and a very large dog (Alsation). The problem with that is she has almost destroyed the grass. It looks like it has hair loss. :-)

Any suggestions for curing this please?

Reply to
tinytee

most likely this is due to the acidity of dog urine. There are products available at pet stores to neutralize the acidity and help repair the grass.

chula

Reply to
lookie.here

Get a bigger yard, a smaller dog or take her out to a large off-leash park at least once a day.

Our G. Shepherd mix loves to run up and down the sides of the ravine we take her to and she leaves the yard alone. We did have to thwart her attempts to dig under the fence.

Reply to
Travis M.